IT Outsourcing ServicesAt Tech-Hub We help IT departments faced with the challenge of filling multiple IT-related openings for either long-term or short-term projects. They need to find reliable candidates, with the right expertise, quickly and at the right cost to enable their company to remain competitive to increase profit and efficiency.
Tech-Hub provides the IT contract resources you need to implement crucial projects, handle short-term assignments, or fulfill long-term projects. Our IT outsourcing services free you from the challenges of finding, recruiting, training and retaining high-quality professional staff, and allow you to focus on managing your business growth.
Tech-hub provides the ongoing skill development to ensure that professionals placed at your site are trained in leading technologies to support your information technology hardware, software, and network infrastructure. Augment your staff for short or long-term engagements, or for specialized expertise on specific projects.
We go the extra mile to work closely with our customers to clearly understand their business environment and the required resource requirements. We ensure that our resources have the education and experience necessary to perform well in the role, as well as the personality profile and character traits necessary for fulfilling the job duties.
At Tech-Hub, we believe that listening to our customers is a key component to delivering quality IT outsourcing services. We are committed to meeting our customers’ quality expectations and actively adopting relevant quality standards. Our quality commitment is driven by our employees’ dedication, loyalty, accountability, honesty and discipline to be part of a team that shares similar values with its customers.
1. Reduce and control operating costs. When you outsource, you eliminate the costs associated with hiring an employee, such as management oversight, training, health insurance, employment taxes, retirement plans etc.
2. Improve company focus. It is neither practical, nor possible to be a jack of all trades. Outsourcing lets you focus on your core competencies while another company focuses on theirs.
3. Gain access to exceptional capabilities. Your return on investment is so much greater when you outsource information technology to a firm that specializes in the areas you need. Instead of just the knowledge of one person, you benefit from the collective experience of a team of IT professionals. Outsourced IT companies usually require their IT staff to have proper industry training and certifications as well.
4. Free internal resources for other purposes. You may have someone in your office that is pretty good with computers or accounting, but most likely these were not the jobs he or she was hired to do. If they are spending time taking care of these things, who is doing what they were hired to do? Outsourcing allows you to retain employees for their highest and best use, rather than wasting their time on things that may take them longer than someone who is trained in these specific areas.
5. Resources are not available internally. On the flip side, maybe you don't have anyone in your company who can manage your IT needs, and hiring a new employee is not in the budget. Outsourcing can be a feasible alternative.
6. Maximize restructuring benefits. When you are restructuring your company to improve costs, quality, service, or speed, your non-core business functions may get pushed aside. They still need to be handled, however, and outsourcing is an optimal way to do this. Don't sabotage your restructuring efforts by failing to keep up with non-core needs.
7. Function difficult to manage or out of control. This is definitely a scenario when outsourcing to experts can make a big difference. But don't make the mistake of thinking you can forget about the problem now that it's being "handled." You still need to be involved even after control is regained.
8. Make capital funds available. By outsourcing non-core business functions, you can spend your capital funds on items that are directly related to your product or your customers.
Tech-Hub Provides Resources at Various Levels
• Specialized Consultants – Long & Short Terms
• Temporary Staffing to fill gaps
• Specialized Consultants – Project Priority
• Offshore or On-Site Assignment